- Community Director
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 10:03 am
- Location: Falkirk, Scotland
Version 1.4.3 is released!
- Added in multiple new roleplay commands: /melow /dolow /my /mylow.
- Added in a weapon hack detection system. If you are caught with a weapon, you will be banned by the anti-cheat.
- Added in entrances for the PD entrances which were missing from the dynamic system.
- Added in the ability to repair a vehicle of your own without being a mechanic at the garages. Command: /fix
- Added in the ability to respray a vehicle of your own without being a mechanic at the garages. Command: /spray
- Added in a command to be able to sell all of your fish at one time. Command: /sellallfish
- Added in a command for administrators to completely clear the area (50m radius) of blood from the ground. (In the case of hackers/DMers)
- Fixed an issue where the 911 call wouldn't display the full information required.
- Fixed an issue where the 911 call was too dark to view on the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the 911 call for the FD would call through to the PD.
- Fixed an issue where the phone chat system whilst having an accent would mess the formatting string up.
- Fixed an issue where fuel would lower too quickly. Fuel will now last twice as long as usual.
- Fixed an issue where a player wouldn't lose health upon being too near to a fire. The only exception is players wearing fire suits.
- Fixed an issue where you could start bleeding when being shot, whilst you had a vest on.
- Fixed an issue with FD and PD armoury systems not taking away a weapon upon replacing it back to the cache.
- Fixed an issue with the Tazer system where you would keep the SD Pistol if you didn't have a weapon before hand, making you have the weapon with usage as to not having the tazing effect.
- Fixed an issue where logging into the server would cause you to die after carrying over variables from the previous players. Same issue resolved with newly registered accounts.
- Adjusted the weapon holster system so that small weapons don't display on your body no longer.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest